3.04.2011

secrets

shirt: ross (i think...i've had it for a while), pants: thrifted, shoes: ross, headband: target

little secret about me: i used to DETEST the thought of tucking in shirts. but now its not so bad. huh. and excuse my funky poses at the top...i've found its way difficult to pose myself and make sure my roommate kirsten is taking the picture...since she knows nothing really about photography (bless her heart) but its quicker than a tripod and i love her! you are so darling kirsten and i've gotten so used to your jumping up in bed and mumbling something that i always ignore whenever i come into our bedroom late at night. :)
secret number two: (even though its probably not really a secret, since its pretty obvious) that piece of hair in front of my face= annoying. i want to cut it. but i can't. i'm trying to grow my bangs out.  
anyways, thank goodness its friday. i'm so happy. AND i get to go to the temple tomorrow! it is going to be so worth waking up at the crack of dawn for. i have a lot of things i need to think about and i need to clear my head. 
another little secret: i have a tiny guilty pleasure, if you'd call it that...haha. i love reading the blogs of cute married couples. i love all the adorable little stories and stuff. sometimes it awfully depresses me, because i want that for myself so bad...someone to love for eternity who i KNOW loves me. who i don't have to worry about trusting. but most of the times it just makes me smile because i know it really isn't that far off for me AT ALL. is it weird that i know that even though i don't really have any prospects right now? hmm well i don't care. all i care about right now is my relationship with my Heavenly Father. which i am so entirely grateful for.   

1 comment:

  1. so true! Heavenly Father will always be there for us. isn't that so great to know? so so great:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete