3.20.2011

little things

forgive me. it has definitely been a while. but its not my fault! the last few weeks before the end of the semester are always super crazy for me. so i've kind of told myself that i'm not going to be able to do much blogging until i get back home. oregon, you are so close yet so far!! :(

anyways, i just took this picture like 5 minutes ago. i wanted to show you all one of the simple little things in life that make me really happy. bright red nail polish! seriously there is just something about it that makes me smile. and it also makes me feel pretty. i got this stuff from broulims for like, $1 something.


also a couple more little things that make me happy: 1. singing hymns, 2. watching like three...or four...movies all in one day with my roommates because its saturday and just because we can (which may or may not have happened yesterday), 3. orange slices. the candy kind, not the fruit kind, 4. crest vanilla mint toothpaste, 5. anything coconut, 6. bubble tea! 7. camping, 8. kisses from my little sister, liddy. yep. that sums most of it up.

and oh hey...


check out my extravadance shots

4 comments:

  1. ok their a lots of things I love about this post and your banner

    1. I love red nail polish it makes me feel so lady like
    2. that your banner saids mucho because I so love saying mucho, there is proof of that on my blog post today
    3. Orange slices candy yum, wait are you talking about the chocolate kind?Cause I am.

    Write it in Lipstick

    Anywho happy to report that I am a follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is to die for... i have red hair too, in my dreams :)
    good luck with the end of the semester!!

    ~liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that is you...the ballerina...props! Ah, I love watching ballet/modern/jazz........I'm a dance minor. Anyways, LOVE dance pics!

    Ashley Sloan

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all! and melissa i'm actually talking about the fruity candy that is pretty much covered in sugar. they're sooo good! but the chocolate kind is also to die for. oh i want some right now. haha.

    ashley oh gosh I WISH i was the dancer in the pic! but alas i am not, i took the picture :)

    ReplyDelete