3.12.2011

realizations

shirt: ross, pants: khols, jacket: F21, shoes: ross

today was good. i got a good amount accomplished!!! i slept in until the glorious time of 12:30 in the afternoon, worked on my video package for my intro to journalism class (huh, do i seem to talk about that class a lot or is it just me? well i get the most homework in that class), chilled out, and went to extravadance! it was nice to be able to actually concentrate on and watch the dances this time. the lovely brooke took my outfit pictures today! i took a few of her too, those might show up here sometime soon :)

look! carlson ave :) my last name is a street! and its funny how i've lived in rexburg for over a year now and i haven't really gotten a decent picture with it. this one, i think, is decent :)

my heart has been touched in so many ways this week. the earthquake in japan has not only kept me up worrying about friends and family but has brought so many realizations to my attention. i realize how important my family is to me. and i also realize how much of a hand God has in our lives, in my life. but the biggest thing i have gotten out of it is that i now TRULY and wholeheartedly know that i am on the right path. i am meant to be a journalist. no matter how terrible the effects of the earthquake are and how dangerous it might be, i have the strongest desire to be there covering it all. somehow, i feel like i could make some kind of a difference that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment