3.07.2011

monday monday

jacket: F21; gifted, shirt: downeast, scarf: walmart, skirt: ross, tights: target, shoes: thrifted 

alfkghlakhalaaa. that's the noise i just made. today....has been....just meh. not terrible, but not fabulous. lets just say its definitely monday. i had to present in my intro to journalism class today and was 20 minutes late because i procrastinated and then had a printer problem and i was going crazy. the i can't breathe i'm gonna bang my head against my computer kind of crazy. which actually happens almost daily. so nbd. also, right after i was done with my presentation and sat down in my desk, i noticed blood on my paper. i looked at my right thumb thinking it was coming from the hang nail i currently have there but that wasn't the source! it was my left thumb! and i had to wait until the presentation after me was finished to go to the bathroom and help my poor little thumb :( and it KEPT bleeding for a while. sorry if that grossed any of you out. but i now have a cute bright purple bandaid on my thumb. anyways. it was so nice in rexburg this morning, the sun was out and i could actually feel WARMTH! but now its all dreary outside. i want the sun to come back! 

oh, i apologize for the lack of excitement in my choice of background as of late for my outfit pictures. its just at the bottom of the stairs to my apartment and the easiest. i promise it will change soon. and hey all! if you like what you see and read here on this little blog i would love it if you'd follow me :) thanks! 

MUCHO love!

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute, love the scarf!

    craftycrafteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo really love your tights. Loving the blog.

    http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove your bright tights. I love fun colored legs. :)

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete