10.26.2010

mumbo jumbo

Well this is probably just gonna be a bunch of mumbo-jumbo since there are quite a few things on my mind lately it seems.
1. The fact that Rexburg is getting colder. What the heck? Fall is meant to last longer than a month for goodness sakes! Yeah I’m from a place where it rains like 9 months out of the whole year (nonstop) but fall still is extremely pretty in Hillsboro, Oregon. With all the gorgeous colors on the trees: bright red, rich brown, firery orange, and sunny yellow. The air is especially crisp because of the rain that falls often. But when it isn’t raining, the sky is bright blue and the sun is shinning. But here in grand ol’ Rexburg, this happy time only lasts for barely any time at all and then the snow is falling and the air is so freezing that without proper protection, you very well could die while walking to class. Yaaay. I’m so excited!
2. Boys are stupid.
3. Seeing good friends of mine go through hard things makes me really sad, because I feel their pain. I am an extremely empathetic person and therefore, what they feel, I feel. Well, at least some of it. I don’t think I could possibly ever understand exactly what they are going through, but I know that I can at least relate. And most of the time I feel the need to help them, but a lot of the times don’t know how and just have to hope that me being there for them will make a difference in their trial.
4. I really need to stop eating candy. My plan to be healthier is not really working out right now…haha…
5. I must already be having a bad week because all I want to do is sleep. And that isn’t always good (and I know it) because it means I’m in a bad mood or sick or cold or just plain too tired of being around people. Sleep is like my drug/addiction. I tend to overdose on it sometimes without even really realizing it.
6. Turning 19 is very un-monumental or exciting or life changing. I feel no different at all. Now if I were a guy, I’d most likely feel different because then I could go on a mission but nope I gotta wait two more years. But at least I can submit my papers in a year and a half, and I suppose that really isn’t any time at all.
7. Which brings me to the thought I’ve been having lately that time seems to be going by very very slowly yet awfully fast. And I don’t know which one I’d rather it be.

Sorry to be all lame and depressed and no fun and not positive like i usually try to be. its just a weird week. But of course it can always get better, not worse. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment