10.02.2010

blessings!

okay so the seven week break was long but good, and now there has been like three weeks of fall semester! survival rule #12: count your blessings.

so even though i've been enjoying this semster, its been a bit hard at times. for instance, pretty much NOBODY has gotten their loans yet, including me....even though that kinda has to do with the fact that my mom and i didn't complete the fasfa for this year quick enough...but still. so i have no money. and a computer that sucks. BUT. i know i say this a lot but you really gotta count your blessins. so i try :)

so here is a list of exciting things that have already happened/are soon to happen so far this semester!

1. my roommates are fantastic (heres a couple of our roommate pics! chyaa i took them again hehe...i rock)

2. i'm busy. which can sometimes be a bad thing. but its good.

3. i'm workin on my health

4. i'm learning how to shoot with film!!

5. i feel like i'm surrounded by amazing people with amazing testimonies (especially in my ward)

6. my teachers are way bomb. and unique. more on this later :)

7. i'm in utah at the moment visitng my twin and i get to go to conference!! and see mis padres!

8. life is good

9. the weather is freaking rad at the moment...warm!

10. its almost my birthday :)

yeah so i'd say i've got some pretty great blessings. and the Lord loves me! i realize this more and more each and every day.

and oh, i caught our kitchen on fire. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment