5.03.2011

funkytown

oh hey. its been a while. goodness gracious. I've just been in such a funk lately....some stuff has happened that has thrown me for a bit but thats life and it goes on. right? right.

 cardigan, shirt: mila, pants: freepiled (ya thats right...got em for free!), headband: no clue? :)


in other news: I have a job interview tomorrow! yay! and it pays good! I'm really hoping I get it. i'll put on my sexy new black pencil skirt that I got from khols yesterday (while I was being a good little grownup and going on all sorts of errands...including grocery shopping for my mama), a cute flowy shirt, some red heels, and curl my hair and i'll nail it!    

shoes: target! they will make a better appearance, because they are too cute and comfy and i wear them all the time.

and now, whenever I'm feeling icky, I'll just remember this picture and how happy I was in this moment, shakin my booty. You are free to do the same. 

I'm going to go back to editing photos and watching the voice/chopped now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment