5.05.2011

ignite the light, and let it shine


shirt: roommate hand-me-down, sunglasses, earrings: claire's

 so these pictures are actually from sunday. tricky huh? I just haven't uploaded the pics my lovely mother took of me today in the fabulous outfit i wore to my interview. And oh, I rocked it by the way (the outfit and the interview, of course). And these ones were actually taken by my sister with my f/1.8 lens...I was trying to teach her how to use it and she didn't do too shabby.

Now, for your amusement I would like to share a joke my 8 year old little brother made up and shared with my sister and I at the dinner table this evening as we were munching away on taco salad. He said:

"Two men were sitting and talking, but one of them said, 'I have to go home and do some work.' Then the other one said 'What kind of work?' 'Homework, of course!'"

Get it?

We busted up and were giggling like the little goofs we all are.

 And oh, your dose of cuteness for the day (or errr....night): 


she was picking flowers for mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment