6.14.2011

you are the smile to my face


shirt: ross (i think), skirt: freepiled 

 theres no point in starting out this post with apologizing for how much i stink at blogging, right? okay great cause i'm totally skipping it :) 

life has been an interesting whirlwind again...but a much kinder one this time. Lets just say that I feel absolutely fantastic about my life right now no matter what.  I'm running with the fact that any uncertainties I might have at the moment will just make the ride more interesting. Also I take a ton of comfort in this quote I came across the other day:

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." -Eleanor Roosevelt



what a classy lady.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well! And thanks for the quote. :)

    ReplyDelete