6.20.2011

late night hair

Welcome to my face with no make-up on! yahoo :) Do you ever get this sudden urge at 1 o'clock in the morning to do your hair? Well, that happened to me last night. I've tried this style before after seeing Ashley's tutorial but it didn't stay/turn out right because I had slightly straightened my hair before hand. This time I decided to try it again with just my natural hair (which used to kinda do this on its own but somehow decided to stop). I love how it turned out! Next time I get my hands on a slightly bigger curling iron I'll for sure try it again (mine's only maybe 1 inch).

All you do is take a section of hair (I grab various sizes) and curl it from the roots (or as close as you can get) by twisting it around the barrel without using the clamp. I spray each curled section with hair spray as soon as I've curled it so that way it stays. I absolutely love Dove Damage Therapy Extra Hold Hairspray- because it doesn't have that awful strong hairspray smell and it has a super light formula that dries quickly but doesn't leave your hair stiff or sticky. Its almost like not even having hairspray in your hair at all. Its glorious.

After I'm all done I usually shake it out a bit so it looks more natural. I even slept on it last night and it still looked good today!

1 comment: